Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Argh

[image from gotofino.com by the Friends of Clayoquot Sound]

Hi kids. 

I am laid flat by exhaustion, from the build-up and energy expended to get ready for Christmas, the intensity and pace of the event itself, and the clean-up after.

Christmas has whapped me upside the head.

I feel like a felled ox, lying stunned in a field somewhere,
wondering what happened.

I try to formulate thoughts.
It's a no-go.
I fall back asleep.

Did someone cast a spell on me?
Did I bite into the Wrong Apple?

I have deadlines to meet and things I want to post.
I keep waiting to feel up to it.

Soon, kids.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely lovely space of love and creativity! I will be looking forward to your next post. :)

    Silver
    Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax, Sherry and enjoy a few days of well-deserved rest. I look forward to all you have in store for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the season, it soccer punches you! I felt worn down, after the pace of baking cookies, run here and there, fight cold n' snow, fight people in stores...not really. Just long lines...augh~

    You deserve a break! xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.