Friday, February 4, 2011

Doggy Pals


Here's a smile for the dog lovers among us this morning.
This is Polly, the big boxer, and her new pug-pal, "Ham".
Hmmmmm.......ham???


They belong to my friend, who lost her husband about a year ago. Her old pug had died before her husband did, so Ham is really brightening up the place and filling up some of the emptyness.

 


This face is just so hilarious, I had to share it,
and pass along the smiles:)

Suddenly, I'm feeling so..........

 


sleepy............

 


Time for a nap:)

4 comments:

  1. I love this Sherry. My mom had two pugs and they are lovely little dogs.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the soft smiles today,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such delightful pictures, Sherry!!! Pugs are SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.