Saturday, December 18, 2021

Critters




I have wisdom to impart,
she told me.
Her eyes were
shining.
But you have to be
of a hopeful nature
to receive it.



All I need
to complete my ensemble
is a watch fob,

he said,
strutting along Park Avenue,
truly the coolest cat
around.


The shaman
walked out of a tree
and placed
a walking stick
on the ground
for me......
a walking stick -
for steadiness,
for 
Hobbling On.

 

Well, these were a bit of fun. The last image might have something more to say, we'll see. For Shay at The Sunday Muse, with thanks for all the cool prompts.


4 comments:

  1. Yes, that was fun indeed. A light-hearted touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you featured all three images .. cool cat my favorite!!! Fob indeed, maybe add a Fedora?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might get in line for a walking stick as I have lost six of my canes and Mrs. Jim's as well. I liked all three, I am partial to cars over birds.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't find your sign in with Mr. Linky?
    ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.