Thursday, April 27, 2017

Beach Day


Note the carved words:
We Are All One



On the left of the cloud, in the outlined area,
it looks, to me, like a Pup angel....see the wings? 
and he is laughing: happy I am at the beach. 
It is hard to see until the photo is enlarged.
I didn't see it when I took the picture, 
it only popped up when I 
downloaded the photos.
But, to me, there was a Pup angel 
at the beach today.


Now he looks like Puff the Magic Dragon.
It was a beautiful day for waves and clouds today.



Frank's Island



I ran away from my desk today and 
enjoyed the beach in the sun. 
I wanted to share some 
highlights with you.


5 comments:

  1. I'm happy you're at the beach, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the Pup angel. He's letting you know he's with you. How sweet. Glad you're enjoying the beach. Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for showing us a little of your new world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.