Sunday, September 13, 2026

CLAYOQUOT SOUND HAIKU

 


Wolf Spirit, your call
from your misty mountain lair
sends my soul keening

*

footprints in the sand
my heart follows where they lead
till I'm home again

*

bonsai in the bog
a little touch of Asia
in Clayoquot Sound

*

shore birds on the sand
lift and dart and land as one
I watch in awe

*

in the following I tried 7-5-7

Luna leaves as Sol arrives
Sun and Moon - same sky
little boat chugs happily


for Rall's Senryu Sunday - haiku and senyru have the same 5-7-5 count. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the shore birds moving as one....beautiful images in your Senryu. Good to see you here Sherry. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your series of senryu. The first one is the call of your animal spirit. sigh..lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.