Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Song of the Wild Waves



This morning the beach was calling.
I could not resist.




This is my beloved Wickaninnish Beach.




One keeps trying for  the Perfect Wave Shot.
It is always going to be the Next One.


In early evening, as the sun goes down, 
I can walk one short block
from my apartment
to see the water and the changing sky.




This is the tail end of sunset,
as I got there a little late
the other evening.
As the light starts lasting longer
in the evening,
I will go to the beach
and watch my first full-fledged
I-am-home beach sunset!

I will share the beauty with you.
Many joys ahead!
I am very grateful.



5 comments:

  1. oh such a blessing..........gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water is my element. I have to have water near me, especially the sea. Gorgeous photos and poem.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. This is the song of a soul happy in peace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.