Friday, September 12, 2014

ROAD TRIP!


Kids, as of 5 a.m. on Saturday, I am off on a road trip with Jon, Zenny and the beautiful Smokey....heading back to our old stomping grounds, Kelowna, B.C., where I grew up. I went back there to raise my kids, so it is home base to them, too. I look forward to the beautiful scenery of the Hope-Princeton, a road I traveled so many times through my life..............I will visit relatives and a dear friend in Kelowna, then bus to Vancouver and see my son Jeff.

I am not sure when I will be back, likely mid-week. So have a great few days, and I will catch up as soon as I recover from jet lag. (I now get jet lag from ANY form of travel, even to the mall in Nanaimo, LOL.) 

I have been having so much family fun this summer, I am nearly catatonic! I will make a lovely dinner guest, with my head face-down in the soup-bowl! I think I am making the heroic effort to travel, in order to have one more day with Jon, Zenny and Smokey.

Ciao, amigos!





13 comments:

  1. Sherry, what can I say…you are amazing. Have fun with the kids - I look at the girls, and I hope they will remember to have fun with me when I am grandma to their kids…one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good trip and omg what a CUTE picture at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy. One more day is great every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I wait until 10:30 to see you??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you're having a wonderful time. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another day with Smokey is worth the struggle.
    Give my regards to the old home town, dip a toe in the lake, see if there are any peaches left, if there are any apples ripe...hugs!
    Luv, K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have Great time..there will be something in your email box when you return..let me know if it's not there btw!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope this trip is all that you hoped for. I'll miss you, xoxoxoxoxohugs

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to read and comment.
Thank you so much. I will be over to see you soon!