Thursday, November 3, 2011

The eve of Dona Nobis Pacem



Good morning, kids. Mimi Lenox over at Mimi Writes, has written the story of her grandpa and his marbles, how the Blogblast for Peace really started, as she does every year the night before the blogblast begins. The linky is up if you already have your globe and your message ready.

If you still wish to join, here is the link, where you can choose your peace globe.

http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/p/blogblast-for-peace-2011-how-to-get.html

We will all be flying our globes tomorrow, all day, all around the world. I intend to spend the day visiting peace lovers everywhere, and drinking lots of tea.

I'll post mine a bit later. I wish that humans could learn to be as present, as in-the-moment, peaceful, respectful of boundaries, and unconditionally loving as our dogs. We know how to do it, and be it, for they show us how.

Ms. Jasmine is sleepy this morning, like her Person. But she gets to nap, while I get to go to work. Next lifetime, Wild Woman wants to come back as her dog:)

Peace, kids - its time has come.

4 comments:

  1. Here's to peace!
    And Jasmine looks so much like Lindy in this photo. I love it.

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up, Sherry. Perhaps I might weave this into my post for tomorrow's Imaginary Garden with Real Toads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful... Toasting you Peace with my Calm tea~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.