Monday, October 31, 2011

Beautiful World


Kids, it's no secret that I have been in love with the beauty of this world my entire life. This morning, on Facebook, I came across the most wonderful site: it is called Our Beautiful World and Universe, and the moderator posts the most stunningly glorious photos of our world, and adds uplifting quotations and commentary.

I can't seem to find a name to credit either site or photos. But you can find it here:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Our-Beautiful-World-Universe/159928490751426

Here is the quote accompanying the above photo this morning:

This is my wish for you: comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth,Love to complete your life.

~Theodore Roethke

Have a happy one, kids!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    AND
    how cool your post appeared on my facebook newsfeed :D YAY

    have the best darn day mom
    love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning photo - I see a world of hope... Thanks for sharing this link, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you. I'll definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo, beautiful words. Glad you found them and shared with all of us,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a wonderful photo. May the wishes in the Roethke quote come true for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.