Wednesday, August 24, 2011

We Live in Beauty and Mystery

California Ink sent me this this morning, and the beauty of it blew me away. I am not very tekky, but somehow this thing seems to have flown onto my page, however unwieldy. I am not going to try to get it to fit my page - am thrilled it is ON it, not going to get picky:)

I'm sharing it  to remind us that, every moment of every day, we live, each one of us, in incredible beauty and mystery.

Keep watching the sky - it's a total light show!















Please install latest Flash Player to run Solar System Scope







5 comments:

  1. Totally incredible. And if that is not beauty then I don't know what beauty is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, tis is awesome and I LOVE the music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad that in amny parts of the world, one can no longer watch a sky filled with stars because of pollution. A star filled sky invariably fills one with awe and mystery. The music accompanying this is really nice. Thanks for sharing this Sherry.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.