Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunny Morning

[Hallmark's Maxine creator is John Wagner}

As I was putting books on the shelf, I came across a book title that spoke to me. I havent read the book yet, but Charles Bukowski titled it:

What Matters Most is How Well You Walk Through the Fire.

I like that. I have no fire happening at the moment, but I do know a couple of beautiful women who are walking through the fire right now, and doing so with grace and beauty. They inspire me.

Enjoy this lovely Sunday.......Happy 4th tomorrow to all in the States.

My WildWoman email is now working. Honest. I have tested it, and it works. Thank Heavens.

Another day of poking about setting up things, and enjoying my lovely new space. Back soon!

3 comments:

  1. So nice to see you back! This book sounds intriguing to me. I mailed in some art about walking and the journey...I might have to check this out~ xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy the move is so good for you and that the technical glitches have been ironed out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.