Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Good Morning


[Image from google]

I am in the thick of it: packing,
preparing to move, sorting,
divesting myself of Extra Stuff.
Am exhausted.
As Warren would say:
Welcome to another day
of Doing, Doing, Doing!
But, today,
all I have to do is this one day.
I need to remember that.
And to take time to look up at the sky,
and around me, at the beauty everywhere.
And know that, somehow,
it will all Get Done.

Sorry I am not making it around
to many blogs right now.
Sooooooo tiiiiiiiired!
But in two weeks, life will Ease
(We live in hope!)
and I will soon catch up.

Hope everyone is enjoying Summer!

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! It is a time of celebration! A door opens and we have but to walk though.xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to be just on the verge of a new place, new routine. Transitions are exhausting, but exhilarating too. Hope you can resist the urge to overdo, and to just do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truthful post! Not to worry, I am sure that everyone understands. Ha! I am using one poem for numerous site prompts ... why? Well, Like you I am very busy and as you said, it will let up and we will rest. Yes, friend, all shall get done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can identify with this one too well, Sherry! Life definitely hands us challenges...but by holding steady to our centre, we can find our way back to where we belong...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day at a time. Just think how you will be able to relax again in about 3 weeks time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.