Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Who's Awesome?? YOU are!

[image from the internet]

When I started this blog, at the encouragement of a friend and fellow poet,
I had four followers: my friend, and a couple of family members.
To my amazement, I now see I have 94 followers.
It absolutely knocks me out that
people all over this old planet are reading my words,
and leaving me lovely heartwarming comments.
I just wanted to say:
you make me happy!
Thank you so much!
You are awesome,
and I appreciate
each and every one of you.

3 comments:

  1. Well it's mutual Sherry...we love reading what you have to share from your beautiful, beautiful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow, and Bosco would if he could reach the keys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYAY 94! :D
    Well done, you - it's lovely to be able to come here and read, happiness to You!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. I appreciate it and will return your visit soon.